Parking, Transportation and Directions
Parking on the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine Campus
Please park in the Metro Parking Garage located on the corner of Taylor Avenue and Children’s Place. Parking costs can be validated at the Eric P. Newman Education Center. The Metro Parking Garage is a 3 minute walk to the EPNEC. The EPNEC and Metro Parking Garage are shown on the map below.
Walking directions from the Metro Parking Garage to the EPNEC:
- Exit the garage onto Children’s Place
- Walk west one block toward the main Barnes Jewish Hospital campus
- The Eric P. Newman Education Center will be on your right
Public Transportation around St. Louis
Public transportation is available through the MetroLink rail system. The cost is $2.25 per 1-ride ticket. Transit ticket vending machines accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover card transactions. There are two MetroLink stations at Lambert International Airport, located at Terminals 1 & 2. Take the eastbound train (red line towards Shiloh-Scott) to the Central West End station.
More information about the MetroLink can be found at http://www.metrostlouis.org/.
Walking directions from the Central West End MetroLink stop to EPNEC:
- Detrain at the Central West End stop
- Ascend the stairs or use the elevator to Euclid Avenue
- Take a right onto Euclid Avenue
- The EPNEC will be on your right
Flying Into the Lambert International Airport
Driving directions from Lambert International Airport to Metro Parking Garage:
- Head northwest on Lambert International Blvd. toward Natural Bridge Road for 0.3 miles
- Turn left onto Lambert International Blvd./Natural Bridge Road
- After 0.07 miles, take the I-70 W ramp toward Terminal 1/Rental Car Return
- Keep left at the fork in the ramp
- After the fork, stay straight to go onto Airflight Drive
- After 0.1 miles, merge onto I-70 E toward St. Louis
- After 2.0 miles, merge onto I-170 S via Exit 238A toward Clayton
- After 6.5 miles, merge onto Forest Park Parkway using Exit 1E
- After 5 miles, Forest Park Parkway becomes Forest Park Avenue
- After 0.4 miles, turn right onto S. Taylor Avenue
- After 0.1 miles, take the second right onto Children’s Place
- The Metro Parking Garage will be on your left
The map below shows the Barnes Jewish Medical Campus. The Metro Parking Garage and the Eric P. Newman Center are both marked along Children’s Place. Bring your parking ticket from the Metro Parking Garage to the EPNEC and we will validate it for you. The best walking route from the Metro Garage to the EPNEC is using Children’s Place, shown with the blue pathway.
Barnes Jewish Medical Campus Map (click to enlarge)