The goal of this innovative in-home program is to enable clients to live independently and safely at home. Occupational therapy evaluation and intervention services take place in the home and may include: prevention of secondary disability; identifying and removing (or modifying) environmental barriers; improving, sustaining, or restoring activities of daily living, productive activities, and leisure skills; improving the quality of life for families, clients, and caregivers.
- Children or adults with health conditions that interfere with everyday activities.
- Anyone considering changes to the home for improved safety or continued independence.
- Family caregivers seeking advice about how to help their loved ones become more independent with daily activities.
Our occupational therapists will:
- Teach new ways of doing things to prevent falls, avoid injury, and keep you participating in activities that are important to you.
- Identify obstacles in your home that keep you from being independent or safe.
- Recommend specific equipment or changes to your home to support independence.
- Refer you to vendors or programs to help you obtain products and/or services.
- Consult with contractors so any equipment or home changes meet your current and future needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment:
(314) 286-1669 (phone)
(314) 286-1601 (fax)
Please call 314-286-1669 to make an appointment.
At your home or workplace, at your convenience.
Please call 314-286-1669 or see referral instructions.