To see if the OPC services would be a good fit for you, please take a few minutes to answer the questions below.
- Have you had an accident or medical problem and are concerned about your ability to participate in work or school?
- Are you currently working but experiencing trouble handling job duties?
- Are you worried about losing your job?
- Do you think special equipment or training could help you to improve your job performance?
- Are you currently on disability or in a similar situation and would like guidance or assistance to return to the work force?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may benefit from services through the Occupational Performance Center (OPC). Please follow-up with your physician for a referral to our clinic, or call us directly at (314) 286-1669 to schedule an evaluation.