Faculty in the Program in Occupational Therapy at Washington University are involved in research that is changing the way occupational therapy is practiced.
In collaboration with colleagues in the School of Medicine, they are involved in projects that encompass many of the challenges facing society. By providing evidence through scientific research, they are validating the profession as an important partner in the health care team and by acting as innovators they are developing new and better ways to provide care.
- Child Health and Education Laboratory
- Cognitive and Occupational Performance Laboratory
- Connected Health and Innovative Rehabilitation (CHAIR) Laboratory
- Enabling Mobility in the Community Laboratory
- Neuroscience and Rehabilitation Laboratory
- Occupational Performance in Neurorehabilitation Laboratory
- Occupational Therapy NICU Laboratory
- Participation, Environment and Performance Laboratory